Meridian Computer :: Computer repair – Smart Home Setup – IT services San Jose
For over 15 years Meridian Computer & Satellite has been located in Willow Glen area of San Jose, and we have been serving our individual and small business customers throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. We have conducted our business with honesty, dignity, and having total customer satisfaction in mind. We have been awarded for being one of the highest rated Bay Area computer repair shops by Checkbook Magazine and San Francisco Chronicle. We offer a variety of technology services.
Windows and Apple sales, service, and repairs
Smartphone and tablet repairs and service
And more much!
Dish Network and DirecTV installation
Free-to-air international channels
And much more!
Roku, Apple TV, Google TV, Jadoo3, etc.
Access GLWiz, ZaapTV, BTV Sport, etc.
Smart TV, and more!
Watch Live TV channels and movies from all over the world: USA, Iran, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, Europe, and more.
$300 including 3 year subscription.
$10 per month there after.
تماشای تمام کانالهای زنده، فیلم و سریال از سراسر گیتی با باکس آی پی تی وی
Home automation consultation and installation.
Dropcam, Nest, etc.
And much more!
Meridian Computer & Satellite – Meridian Computer Willow Glen
- Custom-branded workstations and server systems built to your specifications
- Upgrades (including data transfer)
- Windows Server migration from 2003, 2008 to 2012 (including domains)
- Windows Hyper V virtualization
- Data integration
- Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android systems
- Workstation, laptop, and server repair
- Virus, spyware, and malware removal
- Windows system hard drive repair and data recovery
- Apple system hard drive repair and data recovery
- We service Windows, Mac OS X, Android, Linux, and Chromebook systems
- Free on-site evaluation and consultation
- Emergency computer repairs including virus and malware removal, hard drive clean-up and optimization
- Printer repairs and maintenance
- Internet connection services
- Cable and DSL modem installation, configuration, and relocation
- Temporary loaner hardware and technical support
- Firewalls, routers, wireless (single hub or campus-wide)
- Workstation security
- Ethernet and phone cabling
- Mobile phone reception solutions
- WiFi reception solutions
Small/Medium Business Managed Services
- On-site and remote systems maintenance monitoring and administration
- Data back-up, management, and disaster recovery
- Virus, spam, and malware protection
- Firewall and data security
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange and email services
- Microsoft Office third-party application support and management
- Remote and on-site IT help desk
- On-site dedicated IT engineer
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) management and support
- VOIP phone system deployment and management
- ISP management and ticket tracking
- VPN and remote connection support
- End-to-end IT support management
- Laser jet printer repairs
- Laser jet printer maintenance
- Printer installation and configuration
- Wireless printer set-up
Smartphone/Tablet Service & Repairs
- Experienced iPhone, iPad, and Android technicians
- Software upgrade and data transfer for seamless transition to existing or new systems
- QuickBooks, Act, and other data services
- Secure and robust cloud storage
- Data recovery and restoration
- Local and cloud data migration